This is what we need right now, Corporate/Business and individuals helping each other. Few Companies Are Offering Free Services And/Or Waiving Fees Due to Coronavirus*
1. WALGREENS AND CVS WAIVE PRESCRIPTION DELIVERY FEES
2. Xfinity is removing data caps and opening up their WiFi network for 60 days.
3. Walgreens.com everything online free shipping with no minimum purchase starting 3/13
4. All current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
5. Free International calling for all current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers to Level 3 impacted countries.
6. Data allowance for free to schools and students using our EmpowerED digital learning programs to ensure each participant has access to at least 20GB of data per month for the next 60 days.
7. Fee international calling for ALL current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers to Level 3 [cdc.gov] impacted countries.
8. AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast are also waiving late fees and providing unlimited data. Those carriers, plus T-Mobile and Sprint, all signed the FCC’s pledge to not terminate residential or small business services for those who can’t pay bills during the coronavirus pandemic; waiving late fees, and opening their WiFi hotspots to all Americans for the next 60 days.
9. U-Haul Free 30-Days of Self Storage for College Students Displaced by Coronavirus.
10. Mint Mobile: Unlimited HIGH-SPEED 4G LTE Data (Current and New Customers) 3/15 – 4/14
11. Scholastic has set up a “learn from home” website which will offer free daily courses for kids stuck at home because of school cancellations. https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
12. Get Free Access to Spectrum Broadband and WiFi Internet Free For 60 Days for households with students.
13. Zoom Video is offering free video conferences for schools.
14. JetBlue has suspended change and cancels fees for all new flight bookings made between March 6, 2020, and March 31, 2020, for travel through September 8, 2020. The change/cancel fees suspension still applies for bookings made between February 27, 2020, and March 5, 2020, for travel through June 1, 2020.
15. Delta: No Change Fees For All Tickets Purchased Between March 1 to 31, 2020. Ticket Can Be Changed One-Time To An Alternate Itinerary. Must Be Re-issued On/Before: February 28, 2021. Any difference in fare will apply.
16. American Airlines: American Airlines will waive the change fee only on published Non-Refundable Fare tickets. Tickets must be purchased between March 1, 2020, and March 31, 2020, with original travel between March 1, 2020, and January 30, 2021. Changes must be made before the departure of your original flight. Any difference in fare will apply.
17. United: When you book a flight between March 3 and March 31, 2020, you can change it for free over the next 12 months. Any difference in fare will apply.
18. Southwest offering free cancellations as always
I will keep adding to the list & I am sure more and more Business/Corporate will help the community and gain their lifetime business. Stay blessed & stay tuned. Be Safe.
Note: Few businesses are trying to exploit the situation and charging double the prices, and they will lose all their customers soon and get into problems for price gouging. Please report this to the consumer forum or the right authority.
Written by my friend Kishore Ramaraju: